Agent based Grid Computing
Slides from the event in Edinburgh (February 19 and 20, 2007) -- outlining next steps
At the NeSC
event on February 20, it was agreed that a use case document would be produced to highlight
the benefit of agent-based research within Grid computing. The use case document would follow the Open Grid
Forum (OGF) template, and would be submitted to the GRAAP or Semantic Grid research group.
- Use case repository at Open Grid Forum
- The use case template document is now available -- (will be here shortly)!
A number of research groups are currently working on a WS-Agreement implementation. However, these research
groups have not yet generated a complete specification of WS-Agreement. It was therefore agreed at the NeSC
on February 20, that a common implementation would be produced. As a first step, it was decided that a telecon would be
organized to identify which parts of the implementation are currently in existence.
Note: Please do not include large attachments with the Wiki if possible. Instead, please link the document,
presentation or software in your own Web space.
- NeSC event on Agent and Grids: towards the Intelligent Grid
-- also referenced via the AgentcitiesUK.net site. Statements from attendees of NeSC event in February 2007
- Semantic Grid activities at Open Grid Forum.
- Agent based Grid Computing workshop at CCGrid 2007, Rio de Jenairo, Brazil, May 2007
- Policy-based Autonomic Computing workshop at ICAC 2007, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, June 2007
- GECON 2007 -- 4th International workshop on Grid Economics and Business Models, at EuroPar 2007, Rennes, France, August 2007
- Economic Models and Algorithms for Grid Systems workshop at Grid 2007, Austin, Texas, USA, September 2007
- Usage of SLAs in Grids workshop at Grid 2007, Austin, Texas, USA, September 2007
- 23 Feb 2007
Topic revision: r9 - 2007-03-08 - OmerRana